Sunday, June 1, 2014

Palladio Matte Blushes: Review & Swatches!

Today I have a review for you on the new Palladio Matte blushes! There are four different shades in the line - two pinky toned shaded, one lighter, one darker, and two peachy toned shades, one lighter, one darker. I picked mine up for $6.49 at Sally's Beauty Supply with my Sally's card. They come with 6 g or .21oz of product. 

Top row left to right: Berry Pink & Bayberry
Bottom row left to right: Peach Ice & Toasted Apricot

They each come in a standard plastic packaging. It's nothing too special, but I like how sleek and flat they are. They don't come with a brush or anything else, so they're definitely a space-saving design! 

Top row left to right: Berry Pink & Bayberry
Bottom row left to right: Peach Ice & Toasted Apricot

And now onto some swatches!
Top row left to right: Berry Pink & Bayberry
Bottom row left to right: Peach Ice & Toasted Apricot

They're all pretty nicely pigmented. The only one that is a little disappointing is Peach Ice. Even on my NC 20 skintone, I had to build the color up quite a bit for the swatches above. On my cheeks, it seemed to show up a bit better though. They each have a pretty nice texture. They're a little chalky, but they're still nice to work with, and the colors build nicely. 

All in all, I think these are nice, matte blushes for the price! My two favorites are Bayberry and Toasted Apricot! Will you be picking any of these up at your Sally's?

2 comments: