Friday, August 22, 2014

Wet N Wild LE Fall 2014 Collection: Review & Swatches!

Today I have a review on the new Limited Edition Wet N Wild Fall 2014 Collection! I was so excited to come across this collection at Walgreens...well, I (and my patient husband) had to visit multiple Walgreens, actually, to find everything that I found! LOL! I'm still missing the last lipstick in the collection, Bordeaux Boulevard, so hopefully I can track that one down soon! ;)

First up are the eyeshadow quints. There are 4 different quints in this collection - Melrose at Night, Smoke and Melrose, Angels in Aubergine, and High Waisted Jeans.

Left to right: Melrose at Night, Smoke and Melrose, Angels in Aubergine, and High Waisted Jeans

I was so impressed with these! While some of the lighter shades don't have amazing pigmentation, overall, they're really great! And they're only $3.99 each, so you can't go wrong with these! 

Here are some swatches! 

Melrose at Night

Smoke and Melrose

Angels in Aubergine

High Waisted Jeans

And now for the lipsticks!! I was beyond excited when I first heard that there were new LE Megalast Lipsticks coming out! I LOVE these matte lipsticks. They're one of my very favorite formula of matte lipsticks, of any brand, drugstore or high end! 

There are 4 LE colors in this collection - Sweet Cream, Sweet Siren, Urban Night, and Bordeaux Boulevard (which I haven't tracked down yet)! 


Left to right: Sweet Cream, Sweet Siren, Urban Night

And now for swatches! These are all amazingly pigmented and creamy. Same amazing formula as the rest of the lipsticks in the Megalast Lipstick line! Sweet Siren is a gorgeous orangey, retro red. Love it! Urban a Night just has fall written all over it! It's a beautiful dark berry wine color!

Left to right: Sweet Cream, Sweet Siren, Urban Night

I'm really loving everything about this collection!! Wet N Wild really made a winner with this one!! 


4 comments:

  1. Smoke and melrose; and angels in aubergine swatched amazing!!! I think Ill be picking those two when available here in PR. Those lipstick formulas are fantastic specially for the price, I hope they bring them as well probably will get all four shades. Thanks for the review!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see how the Lippies compare to those in the core line; I have been hearing that they are very similar. I have Cora-line & Red Velvet and I'm thinking that red will match one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u for ur review. I just heard about the two Melroses being dupes for Naked3 pallet. Some of them are anyway. I saw it swatched on utube. Together both brands. Now if I can just find them. I checked my walgreens and CVS and no one has them yet and Walgreens has 25 percent off this week. Don't know if I will get to check other towns or not. But I do have two Walmarts here fingers crossed I want those eyeshadows. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete