Sunday, September 21, 2014

NEW Too Faced Everything Nice Holiday Set! Swatches & Review!

More cuteness overload with another Too Faced Holiday set coming your way! This one is called the Everything Nice set, and it looks reminiscent of the A Few of My Favorite Things palette from last year. 

First off, the packaging - not much to say here, other than - yes, adorable. Again!  And yes, the packaging sucked me in completely. Again!

The set comes with a nice pink, sparkly pouch, a deluxe size sample of the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (not pictured), and the palette.


I love the collection of eyeshadow shades in this set! I think they did a better job with this palette this year, all around, over the A Few of My Favorite Things palette from last year. I just feel like this one has a better collection of great neutral shades and beautiful, colorful jewel tones. 

And almost all of the shadows perform really well! The only problem child of the group was Head Over Heels, which just didn't have great pigmentation at all. What you see swatched below is after several passes. Paper Roses took a bit of "getting-into" before it really performed well. I think it's just one of those shadows where you have to get through the top layer first, and then it performs just fine. 
Top row left to right: Turtle Dove, Dream On, After Hours, Fawned of You, Knockout

2nd row left to right: Paper Roses, Kindness is Free, Mauvelous, Be You, Secret Lovers

3rd row left to right: Heaven, Shiny Happy, Honey Pot, Don't Settle, Girly

Bottom row left to right: Totally Fetch, Life it Up, Too Glam, Head Over Heels, Chocolate Moon

The face products are all amazing!  Beautifully pigmented. Buttery and smooth in texture. And they perform and wear really well on the face! No complaints here!

Left to right: Sweet Pink, Papa Don't Peach, Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, Inner Light

The set also includes a few small, flat, synthetic brushes. Not the best quality, but they're soft and cute with their glittery handles, and I think it's nice that they're included. 

Something to note with this palette is that there are definitely some repeats that appear in other palettes from Too Faced. Check out my video on this set that will be up on Monday, September 22nd, on my YouTube channel to see some comparisons! (www.youtube.com/lipglossleslie) 

I think this set is a 100% total win! It's great for travel, perfect for a Christmas gift, perfect for us ever-collecting makeup junkies. ;) And at $56, it's a great value too! I picked mine up at Sephora online. Will you be getting this set or any of the others from Too Faced?

1 comment:

  1. I bought this and I LOVE it. Your review pushed me over the edge.

    ReplyDelete