Monday, October 20, 2014

Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Box O' Blushes Review & Swatches!

Another fun blush palette for you guys today! At first I wasn't going to purchase this palette, because I own all of the products inside already, aside from Dandelion. But the more that I thought about it, I thought this would be a great blush palette for my freelance kit!  I'm already a huge fan of Benefit boxed blushes, so I knew I'd enjoy using this palette on clients.

The packaging is absolutely adorable on this palette. It has a very vintage feel to it. To me, it looks like it's straight out of the 1940's. I love it!! 


The palette comes with 4 blushes and a bronzer that are 5 grams each or .17 oz each (Dandelion, Bella Bamba, Hoola, Coralista, & Rockateur blushes and Hoola bronzer), 1 blush that's 6 grams or .21 oz (Sugarbomb), a mini sized Watts Up cream highlight, and a cute, tiny brush. Just for comparison, a regular sized Benefit boxed blush is .25 oz and costs $28. This palette was only $36 and a $119 value! I picked mine up from Sephora. 


And now for some swatches. Below are all of the swatches from the palette. Next I'll show you some comparison swatches with their permanent boxed blushes. 

Left to right: Dandelion, Bella Bamba, Sugarbomb

Left to right: Hoola, Coralista, Rockateur

Below are the comparison swatches. I don't own Dandelion, so I won't be able to show you if/how this one differs, but all the others are shown below. 
Left to right: Bella Bamba (palette), Bella Bamba (permanent)

Left to right: Sugarbomb (palette), Sugarbomb (permanent)

Left to right: Hoola (palette), Hoola (permanent)

Left to right: Coralista (palette), Coralista (permanent)

Left to right: Rockateur (palette), Rockateur (permanent)

Left to right: Watts Up (palette), Watts Up (permanent)

As you can see in the swatches, several of them differ, but I still love all of them! Even though some of the ones included in the palette are maybe slightly lighter, pinker, or more coral, I still think they're all beautiful and great quality.

I'm really happy with this palette and so glad I grabbed it for my kit. Are you eyeing this palette?

2 comments:

  1. The powder is very dry for me, and I don't like the smell. I prefer other blushes. Thanks for your videos. Kisses from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want this palette. I think i may have to wait till after xmas though and hope there is still some left. I am a bit blush obsessed!

    ReplyDelete