Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadows' Collection Swatches

I am a big fan of the Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder eyeshadows. I did a review on my YouTube channel when these first came out. So check out that video if you want to know my overall review on these. (But in a nutshell, I think they're great!) 

Since that review, I've added a few more to my collection. Then, Milani was kind enough to send me their entire collection! So I thought I'd swatch all of the shades in one blog post for easy reference for you guys! 

Enjoy! :)

Left to right: Bella White, Bella Diamond, Bella Chiffon, Bella Ivory

Left to right: Bella Champagne, Bella Sand, Bella Mandarin, Bella Gold, Bella Copper, Bella Bronze

Left to right: Bella Silver, Bella Gray, Bella Charcoal, Bella Black

Left to right: Bella Cappuccino, Bella Caffe, Bella Taupe, Bella Espresso

Left to right: Bella Pink, Bella Rose, Bella Fuchsia, Bella Rouge, Bella Violet, Bella Purple

Left to right: Bella Khaki, Bella Emerald, Bella Teal, Bella Sky, Bella Cobalt, Bella Navy

1 comment:

  1. I have five of these ( Bella White, Bella Caffe, Bella Pink, Bella Sky and Bella Mandarin). I really like them so far and I can't wait to get more! thanks for the swatches :)

    ReplyDelete