Tuesday, December 9, 2014

NEW Physician's Formula Extreme Shimmer Products!

Glitter. Shimmer. Glitz. Glam. If any of these words describe what you look for in makeup, then you're going to love the new products from Physician's Formula!  They now have new Extreme Shimmer versions of their Shimmer Strips Shadow & Liner palettes, and they've also come out with new Gel Cream Shadow & Liner Trios! 

I love, love shimmer, so I was thrilled to see that these were coming out! I found one very-picked-over display at Ulta, and then a brand new, untouched display (pretty much the best thing ever!) at CVS. 

The packaging on these is so cute. It's glittery and gaudy, and I love it! :)
Left to right: Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner in Shimmery Nude Eyes, Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel Cream Shadow & Liner Trio in Shimmery Nude Eyes

Left to right: Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner in Shimmery Smoky Eyes, Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel Cream Shadow & Liner Trio in Shimmery Smoky Eyes

And now for some swatches. I was surprised that the Shimmery Nude Eyes Shadow & Liner palette was a little disappointing when swatched. Some of the lighter shades in this particular palette are mostly shimmer with a pretty sheer background. Buuuuut, layered over the cream shadows, these perform beautifully! They just really need a good sticky base to cling to. When they've got that, their pigmentation is amazing and very pigmented and opaque.  All of the other items in this collection swatch really beautifully and also look gorgeous and shimmery on the eyes! 

Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner in Shimmery Nude Eyes

Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel Cream Shadow & Liner Trio in Shimmery Nude Eyes

Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner in Shimmery Smoky Eyes

Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel Cream Shadow & Liner Trio in Shimmery Smoky Eyes

I think these are all a lot of fun. I can't wait to play around with them more and try out different combinations of shades! Keep an eye out on my YouTube channel for a review video where you can see what these shadows look like on my eyes! 

1 comment:

  1. I picked up both of the nude shadow sets and haven't tried them yet. I did hear people saying they didn't like the palette so I'm holding on to the receipt but I don't think they tried it layered over the gel cream shadows!

    ReplyDelete