Thursday, December 18, 2014

New Rimmel Kate Lipstick Shades!

Recently, Rimmel came out with a few new shades in their Kate line. I was lucky enough to find a brand new, untouched display at my local Walgreens. There were 5 shades in the display and they each rang up for $5.79. 

I grabbed 4 of the 5 shades. The only color I didn't get was #30 which was a red. I do enjoy red lipsticks, but I just don't tend to grab for them as much as other colors.  The packaging on these is the same as the other Rimmel Kate lipsticks. And these have the same plasticky, sort of fake fruit smell as the other lipsticks in this line.


I love all of the shades I picked up! They're all nicely pigmented and are a gorgeous creme finish. I've already worn #29 and thought that it wore well. It wasn't the longest wearing lipstick, but these don't make that claim. It wore for several hours on the lips, about the same amount of time as other creme formula lipsticks. 

Swatches from left to right: 29, 30, 32, 33

Keep a watch out on my YouTube channel where I'll have a review video with lip swatches! 

1 comment:

  1. I picked up #29 and I'm thinking I need to get #33 after seeing your swatches!!

    ReplyDelete