Friday, January 23, 2015

New Shades of Jordana Twist and Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain

More new goodies from Jordana! They now have 2 shade additions to their Twist and Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain line! I love this formula because it's glossy and beautiful, but also comfortable and long wearing. And these new colors are gorgeous! Bonus: these retail for only $2.99! 

Top to bottom: 10 Fresh Fig, 09 Gorgeous Peony

Swatches left to right: 09 Gorgeous Peony, 10 Fresh Fig

I especially love Gorgeous Peony, because it's a beautiful, wearable pinky nude shade that will be perfect for everyday! So excited about these new shades! Will you be picking either of these up?

* Product sent for review. All reviews are 100% honest and all opinions are my own. 

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for these! How does fresh fig compare to cranberry crush?

    I love your channel and blog. I wish you continued success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tried Jordanna anything but finally picked up 2 glossy balm stain after hearing so much. But the caps fall off constantly even ruining several items in my bag. Short of taking then on there's nothing much else to do I enjoy the light feel kf then but I just don't get the staying power from the stain However I will give some lip liners a chance. The drugstore is really offering much higher quality products it seems having stayed away from such for past few years. Looking forward to trying other Jordanna products. Thx! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just went to the usa and picked up Gorgeous Peony. It's such a pretty peachy-pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought Fresh Fig. I'm fair with blue eyes and this color is sheer but noticeable but very pretty, IMHO. I also bought... Honey? And I'm not sure I can see the color on my lips...which is odd since my lips had faded a bit.

    ReplyDelete