Thursday, February 26, 2015

Colourpop Haul - Blushes, Lippie Stix, & Eyeshadows: Review & Swatchea

Get ready for a lot of Colourpop swatches!! I'd placed a couple of Colourpop orders semi recently, and then they came out with new blushes - Super Shock Cheeks! So today I've got a blog post with a bunch of different goodies. 

I'll start with the Super Shock Cheeks, because I'm guessing that's what you're most interested in seeing! Colourpop's Super Shock eyeshadows are 2.1 grams each, while their Super Shock Cheeks are 4.2 grams. The blushes retail for $8 each and can be ordered on Colourpop's website. 

The blushes have the same type texture as the eyeshadows, almost a spongey, cream to powder type texture. And I found that when I was swatching them that they leave a stain! I really had to scrub to remove the swatches off my arm. 


Left to right: Thumper, Mochi

Swatched left to right: Thumper, Mochi

Left to right: Trickery, Fox, Fruit Stand

Swatched left to right: Trickery, Fox, Fruit Stand

Left to right: Between the Sheets, Prenup

Swatched left to right: Between the Sheets, Prenup

I already knew I love their Super Shock eyeshadows, so I ordered more of these, including some of their new matte shadows! They're all swatched down below for you guys!

Left to right: Cop A Feel, To-A-T, Girl Crush, Bill

Swatched left to right: Cop A Feel, To-A-T, Girl Crush, Bill

Left to right: Fairfax, Effect, Roulette

Swatched left to right: Fairfax, Effect, Roulette

Left to right: Fringe, 3

Swatched left to right: Fringe, 3

Left to right: Skimpy, Lumiere, Cupid, Corset, Go Fish, Juicy

Swatched left to right: Skimpy, Lumiere, Cupid, Corset, Go Fish, Juicy

Left to right: Cookie, I <3 This, Lady

Swatched left to right: Cookie, I <3 This, Lady

Left to right: Trixie, Heart On, Dahlia

Swatched left to right: Trixie, Heart On, Dahlia

I am a self-proclaimed Colourpop addict! I just love anything that they come out with! Have you picked up any of their new blushes?

6 comments:

  1. I picked up five of the new blushes! Cant wait to try them :) I love colourpop cosmetics they have great products for such cheap prices x

    Annie | www.drugstoredreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo hoo!!! I think you're going to love them!!

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the Colour pop stuff! I hope we'll get it in Aus soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so!! Their stuff really is great!

      Delete
  3. Your swatches are just amazing! I love your picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your swatches are just amazing! I love your picks :)

    ReplyDelete