Monday, February 2, 2015

Jordana Complete Cover Maximum Coverage 2-in-1 Concealer & Foundation

Jordana has added a foundation to their makeup line! Like all Jordana products, it's super affordable at only $3.99 each!

It comes in a squeeze tube, which makes it great for travel. And also, I find that this type of packaging works great for getting out most all of the product, while also being very sanitary.

There are lots (12) of great shades in the line, especially warm-toned shades, which are perfect for those with olive complexions. It can be particularly challenging to find warm-toned foundations in the drugstore (many tend to lean more on the cool, pinky side), so it's great that this line adds more olivey options! :) 

Shades left to right: 01 Fair Beige, 02 Classic Beige, 03 Golden Beige, 04 Natural Beige, 05 Creamy Natural, 06 Honey Beige 
Swatches left to right: 01 Fair Beige, 02 Classic Beige, 03 Golden Beige, 04 Natural Beige, 05 Creamy Natural, 06 Honey Beige

Shades left to right: 07 Natural Olive, 08 Golden Olive, 09 Golden Caramel, 10 Toffee, 11 Golden Toffee, 12 Mahogany
Swatches left to right: 07 Natural Olive, 08 Golden Olive, 09 Golden Caramel, 10 Toffee, 11 Golden Toffee, 12 Mahogany

The claims for this foundation is that it's a multitasking product that can conceal dark spots, imperfections, dark circles, and even out skin tone for a flawless look.  It has flexible coverage from full to maximum. And it claims to be long-wearing, water resistant, and oil free.

I've tried this foundation for several days, and I'm still forming my opinions on it. On first impression, it's definitely very full coverage. It seems to be a little difficult to blend, so a damp Beauty Blender may be a good option for applying it. I first tried the lightest 2 shades and they were both too yellow for my skintone (I tend to run more on the neutral side), so I am going to try Natural Beige or Creamy Natural next to see if either of those are a better match for me. I used it several days and did not find that it caused any problems with my sometimes sensitive skin. 

I'm going to keep trying this foundation to form a full opinion on it, but upon first impressions, I think it's a great, affordable foundation option from the drugstore.  I love all of the color options! I'll keep you all updated through my YouTube channel on what my final thoughts are. 

Have you tried Jordana's new foundation? What do you think about it? 

*Product sent for review, All reviews are 100% honest and all opinions are my own. 

2 comments:

  1. I just bought honey olive( I think lol) and I really like it!! I have used it twice so far but will continue to give it a try. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought honey olive( I think lol) and I really like it!! I have used it twice so far but will continue to give it a try. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete