Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Milani Rose Blushes: Swatches, Comparisons, & Review

I loved the Milani Rose Blushes when they first came out as limited edition shades a while back. So when they made them permanent, I was excited! These retail for $7.99

The packaging is very similar to the limited edition versions. The only difference is that the new, permanent blushes have the Milani logo printed smaller on the front. 

01 Romantic Rose (New on left. Original LE on right.)

05 Coral Cove (New on left. Original LE on right.)

08 Tea Rose (New on left. Original LE on right.)

The new, permanent blushes all swatch very closely to the original versions with only slight variances. Here are some swatches below so you can compare. Something to note about these blushes - they really do NOT swatch well on the skin. But for some reason, they apply much nicer to the cheeks and they last well throughout the day. 

01 Romantic Rose (New on left. Original LE on right.)

05 Coral Cove (New on left. Original LE on right.)

08 Tea Rose (New on left. Original LE on right.)

I really like these blushes, and I'm so glad Milani brought them back and added them to the permanent line! 

* Product sent for review. All reviews are 100% honest and all opinions are my own. 

2 comments:

  1. I never tried these when they were released the first time, but I love Milani Blushes and am excited to check these out:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad they brought them back too, as I couldn't buy them at the time. :)

    ReplyDelete