Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sephora Collection Colorful Duo Reflects - Mermaid Tail: Review & Swatches

Sephora comes out with some really beautiful products in their Sephora Collection brand. Recently, I picked up one of their new, limited edition Colorful Duo Reflects shadows in Mermaid Tail. When it comes to makeup, I'm all about eyeshadow, especially sparkly, glittery, or duochrome ones. So these were right up my alley! 

The packaging is pretty standard for the Sephora Collection shadows. You get .07 oz of product in these, and they retail for $13. 

Mermaid Tail is a gorgeous color. In the pan, it looks like more of a teal blue with some purple shimmer. But when swatched, a lot more of the deeper blue and purple hues come out. This really is a gorgeous shadow!

There are 6 different shades in this line, and there are bright, fun colors but also more wearable neutrals. Will you be grabbing any of the Duo Reflects?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for Sephora brand information. I've wondered about the brand since Christmas because my daughter and son-in-law gave me Sephora brand cosmetics. They know I am new into branching out into cosmetics, as I used for years only great skincare and minimal makeup. I have not yet tried the Sephors Color Festival 130 color makeup palette, 72 Eyeshadows, 18 Cream Eyeliners, 8 Blushes, 4 Lip & Cheek Stains, 28 Lip Glosses, and 6 Tutorial Cards. It is the shape of a black and whie box tie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There really are some great products in the Sephora Collection line!!

      Delete