Sunday, February 22, 2015

Tarte Tartelette Palette: Review & Swatches

I've been eyeing the Tarte Tartelette palette for a while now, but so far I'd resisted. My sweet husband, Timothy, has a tradition of taking me makeup shopping before we go out for a Valentine's dinner, so he ended up getting me the Tartelette palette!

The packaging on this palette is pretty. It's a beautiful purple and is a nice, compact size. But it does feel a little flimsy and not super sturdy.

All of the colors are absolutely gorgeous! They have a buttery, smooth texture and swatch beautifully. When I've used these on my eyes, they are easy to blend, but being all matte shadows, they're not the easiest eyeshadows to blend when used solely by themselves. I find that to be true of matte shadows across the board, though. Not just these. 

Swatched left to right: free spirit, force of nature, dreamer, multi-tasker

Swatched left to right: caregiver, natural beauty, best friend, bombshell

Swatched left to right: supermom, wanderer, power player, fashionista

I am really, really loving this palette, and I'm so thankful my valentine got it for me! :) Have you gotten the Tartelette palette? What do you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment