Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Urban Decay Moondust Shadows - New Shade - Solstice: Review & Swatches

Today I have a review and some swatches on the other new Urban Decay Moondust shadow that I picked up - Solstice. I knew I HAD to have this one when I saw ThatGirlShaeXO's tutorial using this shadow. It was absolutely stunning!!

This has the same packaging as the other Moondust shadows. It retails for $20 and you get .05 oz of product. 

Solstice is described as a "metallic pink-red with green 3-D sparkle and shift." In the pan, it looks so much more purple! But when swatched, a whole 'nother side of it comes out. This shadow is absolute perfection. It reminds me of Mac's Blue Brown pigment when the light catches it, because more of the teal shift comes out.  But then in other lighting, the pink, red, and purple shifting is more visible. But in any light, it's just stinkin' amazing! 

I. Love. This. Shadow. You need it! ;-D Keep an eye out for my Sephora haul on my YouTube channel so you can see this shadow swatched. It's only in a moving, video swatch that you can really see it in all its shifting duochrome glory and really appreciate it! 

1 comment:

  1. This shade looks stunning!
    I really should invest in some more highend shadows!

    Check out my blog?
    Krystal @ Little Beauty Bug | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete