Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Loreal Pure Reds - Blake & Zoe: Review & Swatches

So.... Yeah. I really like this Pure Reds collection from Loreal. I first bought Freida and Eva (that I did a post on a few days ago), and I liked them so much that I went back for Blake...and ended up getting Zoe too on that trip! :) I found all of these at Walgreens and they retail for $8.99 each.

Blake is a gorgeous, classic, blue-based red. Zoe is a lovely wine red. This one would be especially gorgeous in the fall and winter! These are beautifully packaged, pigmented, creamy, comfortable, and long-wearing. All in all, these lipsticks are a TOTAL win in my book! (Other than the yucky Loreal lipstick scent. Please drop that scent, Loreal!)

So here are some swatches of Blake and Zoe and a comparison between those and Freida and Eva.

Left to right: Blake Pure Red, Zoe Pure Red

Swatched left to right: Blake Pure Red, Zoe Pure Red

Left to right: Freida Pure Red, Eva Pure Red, Blake Pure Red, Zoe Pure Red

Swatched left to right: Freida Pure Red, Eva Pure Red, Blake Pure Red, Zoe Pure Red



3 comments:

  1. I need to get my hands on Freida! The packaging is really beautiful also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is!! Freida is such a fun, bright color!!

      Delete
  2. Oh my these are beautiful! I have a weakness for red lipstick and need to pick up a couple of these shades ASAP:)

    ReplyDelete