Monday, March 30, 2015

Revlon Sahara Escape Collection Glosses: Review & Swatches

I spotted the new Revlon spring 2015 collection, Sahara Escape, recently at Walgreens. Nothing really stood out to me, other than the glosses in the collection. There was a dark, warm red gloss, a very light, milky pink, and the two colors I picked up.  These retailed for $8.29 each but were buy one, get one half off when I bought them. 



Sandstorm is pretty much a clear gloss with some glitter suspended in it. I could see it being a fun, glittery topper, but other than that, there's not much to it. Solar Coral is a beautiful bright, creamy coral. I think this shade is perfect for spring! 

Swatches left to right: Sandstorm, Solar Coral

I think these glosses are nice, but I wouldn't say either one is a must have. While I like Solar Coral a lot, I think you could find similar colors from other brands.  I'm still really loving all of these warm, Sahara collections coming out from different brands lately! Are you getting anything from the Revlon Sahara Escape collection?

2 comments:

  1. If you fail it doesn't mean you are weak, you fail because there are things that are not meant for you or not meant to happen. Accept failures and take it as a challenge to become a better person. Visit my site for more information. Thank you and have a nice day.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Start your day positively and the rest will follow. Please do visit my site.Thank you and have a good day.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete