Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sonia Kashuk LE Sahara Sunset Highlighter Arabian Dreams: Review & Swatches

After loving Nirvana from the Sonia Kashuk limited edition spring 2015 collection, Sahara Sunset, I had to go back and grab the highligher. Something about the peachy look to it intrigued me. 

This highlighter retails for $19.99, and I bought it at Target. It's definitely a heftier price tag, but the packaging feels nice and looks fancy, so it has an all around high end feel to it! 

The packaging is just gorgeous. It has a warm desert or Egyptian feel to it. I love it!

The color of this highlight is interesting. On deeper skintones, I think this would make a gorgeous peachy highlight. But on my fair complexion, this is a bronzey, orange highlighting blush. 
Swatches left to right: far left vertical, second from left vertical, middle vertical, middle circle, all shades swirled together

It's a little hard for me to pull off this highlighter because it's so warm. But for some reason, I still like it, and I'm not exactly sure why. Ha! I think maybe because it's just something out of the norm and just different? And as a makeup lover, I'm always looking for something unique!

Have you grabbed anything from the Sonia Kashuk Sahara Sunset collection?

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this!!! The lipstick you posted about earlier would pair perfectly together this too. I am going to have to make a Target run soon. I hope they do not have a limited amount available.

    ReplyDelete