Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Wet N Wild Color Icon Contouring Palette: Review & Swatches

I'd heard buzz about the new Wet N Wild Color Icon Contouring Palette, so I was excited when I spotted it at Walmart for $3.93. And this palette is actually exclusive to Walmart only. 

The packaging is typical for Wet N Wild. It's plastic and nothing special, but if it helps to keep the price low, I don't mind!


As far as the pigmentation and performance of these powders, they're pretty light. So this palette would probably be best suited for light to medium skintones. They feel smooth and are easy to work with, but they also aren't the most luxurious contouring and highlighting powders I've ever used. Both are matte and contain no shimmer, so they're great, staple contour and highlighting powders. 


I think for $3.93, this is a nice little contouring palette! But as mentioned earlier, it would probably work best for light to medium skintones. Have you seen this palette or picked it up?

1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog. You have a sense of humor and very informative article. Thank you for sharing. Keep up the good work.

    Yong
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete