Friday, April 17, 2015

Jordana Modern Matte Lipsticks - last 6 shades! Review & Swatches

You guys probably know my love for Jordana as a brand, and I really enjoy their Modern Matte Lipsticks! While they're a matte lipstick and can tend to be a little dry on the lips (some more than others), I'm still a total matte lipstick girl, so I just love them! And they're very long wearing as well! 

So in store (I found mine at Walgreens originally), they only seem to carry the first 12 shades. I've already reviewed those on my YouTube channel and in a previous blog post. These retail for $2.99 on Jordana's website, but from what I remember, I believe I paid $2.50 for these in store. But there are 6 additional shades that you can purchase on Jordana's website, so that's what I'll be reviewing for you today! 

The packaging on these is the same as the first 12 in the collection. Just really cute, almost 80's looking packaging. I like it. 
Left to right: 13 Matte Whisper, 14 Matte Innocent, 15 Matte Goddess, 16 Matte Divine, 17 Matte Gorgeous, 18 Matte Ambition

I really do enjoy these additional shades, especially Matte Goddess and Matte Divine! There are also some more unique shades in this group, particularly Matte Whisper (a dusty, darker, coral nude) and Matte Innocent (a warmer, almost slightly yellow-tinted nude). 
Swatched left to right: 13 Matte Whisper, 14 Matte Innocent, 15 Matte Goddess, 16 Matte Divine, 17 Matte Gorgeous, 18 Matte Ambition

I'd definitely recommend these additional shades to you, IF you like matte lipsticks. If you're not a fan of that type of feeling on your lips, you probably won't like these. But if you are, these are a great, affordable option!

Products sent for review. All reviews are 100% honest and all opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea there were MORE! I need to lip swatches though...before I consider them. I bought one from an arm swatch and it looked different on lips than skin...

    ReplyDelete