Friday, April 17, 2015

Maybelline 100th Anniversary Collection - More Lipstick Shades! Review & Swatches!

I was really not hopeful that I'd track down the other display of the Maybelline 100th Anniversary (since they seem to be verrrrry limited edition), but I was excited to spot the display at Walgreens!

In this display, there are some LE Color Moltens, 5 LE lipstick shades (3 of which are different from the smaller displays!), the LE blush stick that I already reviewed, and also some items that are in their regular line. There was only 1 of each lipstick in the display. Boo to that! But I was thankful to have found the display soon after they put it up, so I got the 3 other shades I was missing! :) 


810 Magenta-bulous, 815 Coral Cocktail, 820 Berry Chic

These are all really pretty shades! But Berry Chic would be my least favorite. It's basically just a frosty plum shade that's not very opaque. Coral Cocktail is perfect for spring and summer!
Swatched left to right: 810 Magenta-bulous, 815 Coral Cocktail, 820 Berry Chic

And I thought you might like to see a comparison of all the lipstick colors in this collection, so here they are: 


Left to right: 800 Strike a Rose, 805 Purposeful Mauve, 810 Magenta-bulous, 815 Coral Cocktail, 820 Berry Chic



Swatched left to right: 800 Strike a Rose, 805 Purposeful Mauve, 810 Magenta-bulous, 815 Coral Cocktail, 820 Berry Chic

I really enjoy this collection. Maybelline has my favorite lipsticks in the drugstore, so I always get excited about their limited edition collections, especially when they come in packaging as cute as this! 

1 comment:

  1. I recently found these in Walmart Canada, and I assumed I'd hate Strike a Rose and Berry Chic because I don't like frosty lipsticks. But I'm in love with Strike a Rose! It doesn't come off overly frosty on me, but more of just a golden sheen. Berry Chic, on the other hand, is my least favourite of the 5.

    ReplyDelete