Tuesday, April 7, 2015

New Colourpop Pastel Spring Super Shock Shadows & Lippie Stix

More Colourpop goodies to swatch for you today! I recently picked up some of their Super Shock Shadows ($5) and Lippie Stix ($5) from their Pastel Spring 2015 collection. They also had Super Shock Cheeks in this collection that I might grab in a future ('cause there's always one in the future) Colourpop haul! ;) This whole collection has such a sweet springtime look to it. All of the shades are pastel and just feel like Easter!


For the Super Shock Shadows, I grabbed Hello, Flux, and Snap Dragon. All of these swatch nicely, but I could see Hello or Flux having a slightly chalky look on the eyes. When swatching, all of these, especially Snap Dragon, stained my arm and fingers. So I bet these will be long wearing like I've found all of the Super Shock Shadows to be! 
Swatches left to right: Hello, Flux, Snap Dragon

Colourpop can't seem to do any wrong with their Lippie Stix. I love all of the shades I picked up. They're creamy, pigmented, and pretty much just amazing! And these are no different. Julep is probably my favorite from the group. I've really been into the corals lately! But Pepper is also gorgeous, because it has that beautiful balance between a pink and a purple. And then there's Tootsie - a unique, mauvey gray-beige. Love it!
Swatches left to right: Tootsi, Monkey, Julep, Pepper

I'm excited about all of the things I picked up from this collection. Did you grab anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment