Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Sephora Sun Disk Limited Edition Bronzer: Review & Swatches

Another Sephora Collection product review coming your way. I bought, and really enjoyed, the bronzer last summer as well, so I had to jump on the bandwagon again this year and grab this one! 

The packaging this year is really sleek. It does tend to grab every fuzzy that might be floating around in the air. In the photo below, you can probably see little pieces of fabric, and that was taken after wiping it down really well! So that's just a little side note. No big deal at all, but just something to know about. This retails for $24 and can be purchased in Sephora stores or on their website
Sephora Sun Disk Limited Edition

The bronzer itself is absolutely stunning! It has a beautiful leopard design that has such a fun, summery feeling to it! 
Sephora Sun Disk Limited Edition

When you swirl each part together, it creates the shade you see below. It is a very warm-toned, slightly orangey bronzer (which I think can match the summer theme well); you'll just want to make sure you enjoy more warm-toned bronzers if you are considering this one. I do love the way it looks in the pan, but when I tried to wear it on my fair skin, it was pretty hard to pull off. It's just a bit too orange for me. 

I did attempt to swatch each part separately for you, but they're just a bit too small to really get in there and do a nice swatch. And I figured that most people will be swirling it all together to use it anyway! 

Sephora Sun Disk Limited Edition

And one final thing to note - this bronzer has a pretty strong, perfume scent to it. I'm really not a fan of the scent at all. I wish they would've have done this. But I love the product enough that I can overlook that. Last year's version had a strong scent as well, but I still used it often. The scent disapates after a while. 

So I think this bronzer will really depend on what tones you look for. If you prefer a more cool-toned or even neutral bronzer, this probably isn't for you. But if you love a warm-toned, summery-looking bronzer, you may really enjoy this! Will you be picking this up?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh. This looks good! You always have the best pics and swatches! 👌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! That is so sweet of you to say!! :) I'm really trying to up my blogging game recently!! :)

      Delete