Saturday, May 30, 2015

Almay Intense i-Color for Blue Eyes All Day Wear Powder Shadow: Review & Swatches

Another display I spotted at Walgreens had some new eyeshadows from Almay. These are the Intense i-Color All Day Wear Shadows. The display contained 3 different options for each eye color - an everyday neutrals palette, a smokey palette, and then a party look palette. I chose the Everyday Neutrals for Blue Eyes. The other 2 blue eye options were very blue and teal...colors that I like but just don't reach for often! These retailed for $8.99 each. 

The packaging is nice. It has a cool shape, and it seems decently sturdy for drugstore. 

Almay Intense i-Color Everyday Neutrals for Blue Eyes

Almay Intense i-Color Everyday Neutrals for Blue Eyes

Almay Intense i-Color Everyday Neutrals for Blue Eyes

I do like the collection of colors in this palette. It really does make for a great, everyday eye look. But these shadows aren't super buttery or pigmented. They're not bad, but they're not amazing. Just kind of in the middle. I tried these on my eyes, and the look came out alright in the end, but they did tend to blend in to each other and become kind of all one color, which was kind of disappointing. 

Almay Intense i-Color Everyday Neutrals for Blue Eyes

Overall, I think these are just ok. For $8.99, I think there are definitely better options out there in the drugstore. Have you tried the new Almay Intense i-Color palettes? What do you think about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment