Friday, May 22, 2015

Covergirl Outlast Longwear + Moisture Lipstick in Fireball: Review & Swatches

Also in that Covergirl display, I saw the Outlast Longwear + Moisture Lipsticks. So I picked up one in Fireball. I thought it would be a really fun orangey coral for summer! These retail for $8.99 at Walgreens. 

The packaging on these is ok. It's a very reflective, mirrored look. And it does show fingerprints like crazy, so it can look tend to look dirty. But I do like it overall.  

Covergirl Outlast Longwear + Moisture Lipstick in Fireball

I absolutely love this color! Fireball is exactly what I was hoping it would be - a fun, bright coral. And it's super pigmented and creamy. I wore this on my lips, and I really liked the formula. It went on evenly, felt comfortable on the lips, and wore nicely throughout the day. It wasn't the most long wearing lipstick I've ever worn, but it was also much more moisturizing and comfortable than a lot that I've tried. 

Covergirl Outlast Longwear + Moisture Lipstick in Fireball

I'm a fan of these! I definitely want to get more! Have you tried the new Covergirl Outlast Longwear + Moisture Lipsticks?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bought two (they were B1G1@50%) but haven't tried them yet. Loving the revamped Loreal infallible lippies though..the regular tube lippies.. those suckers last forever, very little transfer and they are not drying either. A bit sticky in finish.. not horrible just enough to notice.

    ReplyDelete