Monday, May 18, 2015

IT Cosmetics CC+ Radiance Vitality Brightening Creme Disc: Review & Swatches

I have another IT Cosmetics product review for you guys today. Today it's on the CC+ Vitality Brightening Creme Disc. This is a new product from the line and is a creme version of their very popular Vitality Face Disc. It retails for $38 and can be purchased from Ulta or from IT Cosmetics directly. 

The packaging is really nice and sleek. 
These all swatch nicely and have great pigmentation. The blush is a beautiful pinky mauve. The highlight is a light champagne, and the bronzer is a slightly reddish, warm-toned one. 


I've used this several times, and for some reason, I always find creme bronzers a little more difficult to use. But I really love the blush and highlight! And I think with more practice, I'll get better at using the creme bronzer too. But this is a great creme product for those with dry skin!  I've found the blush and highlight very easy to apply and blend (I use small stippling brushes to apply them.), and you've got the added benefit of good ingredients like peptides, collagen, antioxidants, and more. 

Overall, if you're a fan of creme face products or if you have dry skin, I think this is a great product. And I just love how IT puts such great ingredients in all their products. They take their color cosmetics to another level and add skincare in as well! 

* Product provided for review. All reviews are 100% honest and all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment