Friday, May 22, 2015

Rimmel Keep Calm and Lip Balm in Rose Blush: Review & Swatches

I was perusing the Walmart beauty aisles recently and spotted a display of the new Rimmel Keep Calm and Lip Balms. There were quite a few options of colors, but I went with Rose Blush, which looked like a pinky fuchsia. My kind of color! These retailed for 2 for $5.00.

The packaging reminds me of the Maybelline Baby Lips. It's cute and has an 80's vibe to it. 

Rimmel Keep Calm and Lip Balm in Rose Blush

Rimmel Keep Calm and Lip Balm in Rose Blush

Rimmel Keep Calm and Lip Balm in Rose Blush

This product is supposed to be s moisturizing balm that leaves your lips soft with a hint of tint. And that's pretty much a dead-on description. This pretty much performs like a tinted lip balm. It feels comfortable on the lips and seems to moisturize well. But the main negative is that it has a very strong fake sweet smell. I almost can't handle it. It does dissipate on my lips, but I can still smell it a little bit.  

Rimmel Keep Calm and Lip Balm in Rose Blush

All in all, I'd say these are ok. I probably won't be collecting more of these though. Have you tried any of the Keep Calm and Lip Balm?

No comments:

Post a Comment