Thursday, May 7, 2015

Wet N Wild LE California Dreaming Collection - Bronzers: 1st Impressions & Swatches

I get so excited about limited edition collections from super affordable brands at the drugstore, like Wet N Wild. I came across the California Dreaming collection, I had to pick up the 2 bronzers. I found these at Walgreens and they retail for $3.99 each.

The packaging on these is the same as the bronzers from their regular line, only these have a rubbery texture, sort of like Nars packaging has. 

Left to right: 34593 Bare in Mind, 34594 Toast to You

Left to right: 34593 Bare in Mind, 34594 Toast to You

34593 Bare in Mind

34594 Toast to You

These are both pretty warm-toned bronzers, particularly Toast to You. It has a especially warm tone to it and is slightly reddish tinted, which could actually work fairly well for those of us who naturally have a more red-toned color when we tan. (Incidentally, mine borders on sunburn/suntan sometimes...Courtesy of my interesting mix of Norwegian and Cherokee roots! Ha!) 

Swatches left to right: 34593 Bare in Mind, 34594 Toast to You

The texture on these is actually really nice! They have a buttery texture and blend so nicely! All in all, I'd recommend these for super affordable, warm-toned matte bronzers! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving bare in mind, it's a great bronzer. Too bad they're not permanent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I am hosting a $100 Visionworks giveaway and would love if you would stop by my blog and enter! Giveaway ends tomorrow!
    -beautyguide101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete