Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Maybelline Creamy Mattes - 10 New Shades!! Review & Swatches

I about drove myself (and my husband, who helped drive me around on the hunt!) crazy looking for the 10 new Maybelline Creamy Matte shades! I know my drugstore-makeup-loving girls out there understand the struggle! But I finally found them at a different Walmart I don't usually visit. They were $5.50 each. Spotting that display pretty much made my whole day...maybe week too! ;) 

So here they are! 

Left to right: 656 Clay Crush, 657 Nude Nuance, 681 Vibrant Violet, 682 Blushing Pout, 683 Pink N Chic, 684 Electric Pink, 686 Pink Sugar, 687 All Fired Up, 691 Rich Ruby, 696 Burgundy Blush

These all seem to have the same great formula as the other Maybelline Creamy Mattes, which are some of my very favorite matte lipstick formulas ever. 

Swatched left to right: 656 Clay Crush, 657 Nude Nuance, 681 Vibrant Violet, 682 Blushing Pout, 683 Pink N Chic, 684 Electric Pink, 686 Pink Sugar, 687 All Fired Up, 691 Rich Ruby, 696 Burgundy Blush

While I love them all, if I had to pick favorites... I really enjoy Burgundy Blush for a beautiful vampy lip. All Fired Up is just such a fun bright shade. But Clay Crush might be my very favorite. I just love the warmth it has to it; it's a different spin on a nude that we don't normally see a lot of in the drugstore! 

I'm so excited about these new shades. Have you spotted any of these in your area yet?

3 comments:

  1. You found them! :) Just wondering if Rich Ruby is different enough from Siren in Scarlet to own both

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please swatch all of this on your lips? all the shade looks so tempting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please swatch all of this on your lips? all the shade looks so tempting

    ReplyDelete