Tuesday, July 7, 2015

BH Cosmetics Wild & Radiant Baked Illuminating & Bronzing Palette: Swatches & Review

BH Cosmetics always sucks me in when they have a great sale. So with one of those great sales recently, I purchased the Wild & Radiant Baked Illuminating & Bronzing Palette. It varies in price, but it was $8 when I purchased it. I'm all about the highlight for summer, so I was excited to get this!

The packaging is adorable, as is usual with BH palette. They always have a cute theme to them. It's made of cardboard so it's not overly sturdy, but it's just fine for such a great price point.

Wild & Radiant Baked Illuminating & Bronzing Palette

The palette includes 2 glowy bronzers and 2 highlighters. The bronzers are both very warm-toned, which is great for summer. But just be aware of that if you're considering purchasing this palette. 

Wild & Radiant Baked Illuminating & Bronzing Palette

All of the powders swatch really nicely. They feel like other baked products from BH. They're a bit chalky feeling, but they perform nicely on the skin. 

Wild & Radiant Baked Illuminating & Bronzing Palette

I'm a fan of BH's products in general, but I especially like their baked products. This one is just perfect for that glowy look for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment