Thursday, August 20, 2015

New Sleek Enchanted Forest Palette - Swatches & Review

Sleek Makeup is a brand that doesn't get enough attention in the YouTube world.  (It does seem to have more of a presence on blogs though, which I'm glad to see!)


They recently released their Enchanted Forest Palette, so I jumped on it the first day it released. It came in the mail the other day, and yeah...I love it.  It's perfect for fall, just like I was hoping! 


It retails for $11.99 and can be purchased on Sleek's website. (And side note: Their shipping to the US is very reasonable if you don't track it, which I usually don't, since I'm typically placing smaller orders.)


The packaging on this palette is the same as their others.  It's very basic, but it feels sturdy enough, and it's functional with a nice mirror inside, so I think it's just fine for the price! 


Sleek Enchanted Forest Palette


Enchanted Forest is a beautiful collection of jewel-toned shadows. It has 4 mattes and 8 shimmers/metallics.  The only thing I think is missing is a nice blending/transition shade.  Beatrice could work, but I do still wish there were one nice, warm, medium brown shade.


Sleek Enchanted Forest Palette


Sleek Enchanted Forest Palette: 

Top row, left to right: Glass Slipper, Beatrice, Perla, Fairy Godmother, Grand Duke, Drizella

Bottom row, left to right: Pumpkin, Prince Charming, Happily Ever After, Anastasia, Daphne, Lady Tremaine


As you can see from the swatches below, these shadows swatch beautifully! The only shade I had a little trouble with was Anastasia, which was a little patchy and took some building. But with a few swipes, it built up nicely. 


Swatches left to right: Glass Slipper, Beatrice, Perla, Fairy Godmother, Grand Duke, Drizella



Swatches left to right: Pumpkin, Prince Charming, Happily Ever After, Anastasia, Daphne, Lady Tremaine


Favorites from the palette would have to be Pumpkin, a warm, orangey gold, and Daphne (A beautiful silvery forest green. What?! Amazing!!) I can't wait to wear this palette. If you're looking for a great palette for the fall that contains both neutrals and also some beautiful colorful shades, look no further than the Enchanted Forest palette!

3 comments:

  1. OMG!! I've never tried a single thing from Sleek and this palette is absolutely gorgeous!!! Definitely going on my "wants" list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I've never tried a single thing from Sleek and this palette is absolutely gorgeous!!! Definitely going on my "wants" list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous swatches, Leslie!!! This is added to my list. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete