Tuesday, September 15, 2015

New Bdellium Tools Auto Lip Crayons! Swatches & Review

Bdellium Tools is one of my favorite brush companies. They make great quality, affordable brushes that I use on a daily basis. So I was super excited when I heard that they've come out with some new lip products!

Their new Auto Lip Crayons retail for $10.00 each and can be purchased on the Bdellium Tools website. They currently have 7 different shades, and I have 4 to share with you today.

The packaging on these lip crayons is pretty standard. It's not especially gorgeous, but it's also sleek and functional. And I do really love that they have a band around each one with the corresponding color represented there, making it very easy to see which shade you're reaching for! 


Left to right: Helen of Troy, Pink Cadillac, Kadooment Orange, Sinister Rouge

These are SO creamy and pigmented! It's hard to choose a favorite, but I'd have to probably choose Sinister Rouge, because it is so dark and vampy....and downright amazing and perfect for fall!


Swatches left to right: Helen of Troy, Pink Cadillac, Kadooment Orange, Sinister Rouge

These feel incredible on the lips. They're formulated with nourishing, natural ingredients such as shea butter, and you can definitely feel that on the lips! They're creamy, comfortable, and opaque.  And while they don't have any claims of being long wearing or staining, they left a stain behind for me. In fact, I had the stains from this blog post on my wrist for DAYS. Literally DAYS. 

So I am VERY impressed with these and as soon as these are back in stock on their website, I'll be purchasing the last 3 shades. I highly recommend these!

*Products were provided as PR samples with no obligation to review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own. 



No comments:

Post a Comment